Guest: Jon Low
Recorded: October, 2014
Running Time: 2 Hours 15 Minutes Approx
Format: MP3 Audio 128k Stereo
File Size: 124mb
“For over 20 years of my life, many people were convinced that I was disabled when it came to the written word. But deep inside I knew I wasn’t.
I knew that just like a diamond, a substance of eternity needs to be forged under immense pressure of the times.
So I spent early mornings, late evenings and in my sleep, tapping away on my keyboard for 3 years…
…so much that the metallic paint on my laptop had faded from the sweat off my palms.”
Jon’s professional influences in the field of human potential and business performance are far and wide, and include a unique blend of the following:
- Performance Psychology approaches including; Coaching for Performance, Six Thinking Hats, Three Laws of Performance, How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- Modern Day Business Frameworks including; The Industry Rockstar method, Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk, John Assaraf’s Inner Game of Business Success, The 4-Hour Workweek, Flash Foresight by Daniel Burrus, Talent Dynamics Business Development Tool and anything by Richard Branson.
- Eastern Practices and Philosophies: I-Ching and Taekwondo (Martial Arts), Power Breathing and Meditation, Reiki Healing, Quantum Energetics, Taoist Philosophy, Paths of the Polymath.
- Traditional Sales Psychology; Claude Hopkins, Gary Halbert, Robert Collier, Dr. Joe Vitale.
- Modern Day Self-Help Programs; Landmark Forum, Jeffrey Slayter’s Inner Influence, Demartini Breakthrough Experience, NLP Marin by Carl Buchheit and Bert Hellinger’s Family Constellations.
- Traditional Tertiary and Secondary Education: Bachelor of Commerce/Engineering (1st Class Honours) at the University of Sydney, Certificate in Fire Safety Science (Honours) at Victoria University of Technology, and NSW Higher School Certificate (98.9).
Some quotes from Jon:"Trust is the Conduit for Transferring Experience.""Courage Is A Trademark of Humanity, for We Are Blessed with Fears.""Greatness Is A Dance Between the Hearts of Men."
For further exploration of Jon’s work, please visit: jon-low.com